Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank You To My Prayer Support!

"The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."
James 5: 16


Thank you to Helen, my lovely point person from Reality's Missions Sending Team. She's been meeting with me, sharing wisdom on how to be an effective, humble, servant of the Lord as I go on the mission field, and praying God's will over my time in Haiti. Helen meets every Monday night with faithful prayer warriors from Reality who intercede for Haiti's needs.

These are my beautiful sisters in Christ who I've been praying with every Monday night. Thank you ladies for coming alongside me, encouraging me, bearing the burdens of Haiti and interceding on it's behalf, and just plain loving Jesus. You are such blessings to me and I'm excited to report back, in joy, with testimonies of what the Lord has done in areas we prayed for together. The Lord is faithful! Muah muah muah....I love you girls so much!

Thank You Holy Spirit for leading these prayer meetings, thank you God for surrounding me with such wonderful friends, thank You Jesus for your constant grace...it's all for Your glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment