Thursday, December 30, 2010

Way to Drop the Stink Bomb Estaline

I told Daphne, our 5 year old diva, that Estaline had a poopy diaper. I jokingly said, "Daphne, you change her. She stinks! I'm not doing it!" So she took Estaline by the hand and said, "Come Jess-see-ka, I will show you how I change her diaper." Estaline just looked back at me with a big smile as she walked into the house with Daphne. I just laughed it off, thinking Daphne would have just handed her off to Monise, their nanny. I walked into the hallway 2 minutes later and was hit like a brick with the stench of Estaline's poopy diaper. And the girls all had tissues over their noses!



Here's Bethaina, Daphne, and Katrina trying to change Estaline's diaper together.



Here's Estaline, as happy as can be. She was covered in baby powder!!! I asked them, why is that on your faces?! Check out the video...


Katrina's response in extreme annoyance: "Estaline poops and it smells! She always poops!"

No comments:

Post a Comment