Friday, July 9, 2010

Progress

Much better day today with my Richard. He came to school late, but said sorry and wrote me a letter of apology. He was able to stay in my class all day without having to be sent to the Principal. Every time he wasted time not answering questions he knew the answers to, or was being disrespectful to me or the other kids, I had him sit by himself in the room next door where I could see him. I told him he could return to the class whenever he felt he was ready to be respectful to everyone or was ready to receive help for things he did not understand. He kicked and complained all the way, but got his work done, and they were mostly correct! God was so gracious in giving me wisdom of what to do (because I was really concerned nothing would work). I'm grateful to God for it and give all the glory to Him for this progress and I hope it continues! God is soooo good. I know Richard is still skeptical of how genuine my love for him is, but I'm praying the Lord changes his heart. No matter what he does, I will still agape him. Because no matter what I do, the Lord agapes me. :)

Thank you for your prayers!!! And please keep praying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment